Thursday, July 5, 2012

Cody's First Theater Trip

On one of the few days that I had Emily & Bella we headed out to see Madagascar 3.  The kids, Raelynn included, all wanted Cody to go with them to the movie.  I wanted Randi to go to the movie with me.  We all won because they both came. 




This was a great first movie because there were only 2 other families in the theater with us. 




I don't think it would have really mattered, because Cody, like usual, was perfect.  He sat and watched the movie, drank a bottle and took a little cat nap in his mother's arms.  The rest of the group was prefect as well.  I love all these kids so much and I would take them to the movie anytime!  And for an added bonus Raelynn had a couple hysterical laughs and a few seated dance moves.  The night was wonderful!


No comments:

Post a Comment