We were so blessed to have a few visitors this year at the beach. First, Aunt Marie, Uncle Randall and Becca came down from Temecula to hang out with us on Sunday. It was pretty sad that Matt & Rachel are all grown up and couldn't be in town, but we enjoyed our visit with Becca. Next year she probably wont even be there cause she will be away at school.
As another witness of the kids getting too big, we didn't even get a group pictures before my boys headed off to go fishing with Uncle Mike. We did hurry and capture the baby of each family before they ran off down the beach.
We also managed a picture with Anthony and Marie. We love her and her family so much, we just wished we could see each other a lot more.
Our second visitor was my friend Kari and her girls. They moved to California in June and drove down 2 hours to see us at the beach. I am so glad that they did. I miss spending time with her every week. My days just aren't the same without her here in Phoenix.
Her girls had a great time on the beach and we had a great time just being together. Becca was so in love with Cody. I guess she had better just join the Cody fan club.
Just after 6, Kari knew she needed to head home and I wanted to cry, but I knew I had to hold it together. Luckily we had plans to see each other in a couple weeks when we planned to pass through the LA area on our way to Portland.
Kari drove home and I sat on the patio and thought about how much I love the 2 wonderful ladies that came to visit. I am so grateful I have them in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment