Monday, June 24, 2013

Fun Friday at the Aquatic Center

Brendon, Jackson, Carsen, Jake & Brennen
 
As a surprise to everyone, I actually donned a swimsuit and headed to the Aquatic Center with my boys.  It was so stinking hot outside, but the water was still just a little chilly at first.  After a bit of internal debate, Margene and I finally decided to sit in the gradual entry side of the kids area and watch the people, and our kids.  After all, it was "too hot to just watch, so just suck it up and sit in the water!" I told myself.  I am glad I listened because it felt nice and we had a great time!  After the pool we headed to McDonald's for ice cream and then home.

(P.S. The random boys are 2 kids from our ward that needed a play date because their mom isn't well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment