Sunday, November 3, 2013

Summer 2013 Road Trip Day six.2: The Cosmos

My friend Kimbra is from Rapid City and she insisted that I take the boys to "The Cosmos".  I followed her advice and used that as my pick.  Nobody was sure that they wanted to go there, but we all loved it!
 
 
I am not even sure that I can explain what this place is other than really cool.




The gravity is somehow all messed up and you actually lean over on a perfectly level surface.

 
Inside this little house you actually feel sick.  Your equilibrium is all messed up.


 
Everyone in our tour group was asked to participate.  Derek stood in the corner with his body resting in mid-air.  He stood like that for 10 minutes and said he felt like he as just standing normally.




Jake was asked to sit in the Chair of Truth.  He was asked a series of questions that he had to answer truthfully or she would let his chair fall forward.  He did answer them truthfully and his chair did not move forward, even when she let it go.



 
We all enjoyed our time there and highly recommend it as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment