Sunday, January 12, 2014

DL2013 - Day 2

We woke up pretty early on Friday in order to meet Marty & Keely before California Adventure opened.  We successfully  made it with time to spare.  Whew…that's rare for us on vacation.



Regina took her book and stood in line before the park actually opened to get our fast passes for Radiator Springs.  It worked perfectly…and then we headed off to ride some rides, have some snacks, and see some stuff.  We went on Soarin' Over California, Toy Story, some Bugs Life stuff, Radiator Springs, another fun ride in Cars Land…we ate soup in bread bowls for lunch, went on Screamin', blah blah blah… they made me go on Tower of Terror again.  I know they loved to make me scream!  I definatetly didn't scream quite like last year, but this time I found a handle and Marty's thigh.  I am pretty sure I left marks! 


















Randi found this little set for one of Cody's favorite movies, Monster's University.  We had to get a picture and she was quite excited, especially when Sully himself walked up for pictures!




We found a place to sit so we could watch the Pixar Parade.  I had no idea what to expect…or why we wanted to sit and watch a parade.  We all took turns saving the bench while people went shopping and got snacks.









The parade was super cute!!  I LOVE the Pixar movies and the parade had a lot of cute floats and characters.







It was a pretty fun day.  We ended up not wanting to stay until the 10 0'clock World of Color, so we tried to get a glimpse of the earlier show.  We saw some parts of it, but not a lot. Regina and I tried to help Raelynn stand up on the wheel chair to see the show, but after a few minutes she got down tried to run (so that means walk) away…or something.  She wanted to leave, and we weren't going quickly enough for her, so that was that.  We left the park after the show. 









No comments:

Post a Comment